NIV, QUEST STUDY BIBLE, PERSONAL SIZE, LEATHERSOFT, TEAL, THUMB INDEXED, COMFORT PRINT
Get answers to the Bible questions you have... and questions you haven’t yet pondered! Over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. Read more
Answers Thousands of Your Questions About the Bible. Easy to Read with Comfort Print, in an Easy to Carry Personal Size!
The only question and answer Bible is now available with exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® for smooth reading. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New International Version (NIV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the most widely read modern-English Bible translation.
Get answers to the Bible questions you have... and questions you haven’t yet pondered! The NIV Quest Study Bible, Personal Size features over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format that give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. You will have the opportunity to consider questions like “Why did God send angels to Jacob?," "What prevents God from hearing our prayers?," and "Why does God test us?” as you explore God’s Word using the many study helps. The convenient smaller size makes this edition easy to carry and read anywhere.
The original Quest Study Bible was conceived in 1989 when two publishing companies, Zondervan and Christianity Today International, worked together to develop a Bible that would answer the challenging questions that arose as people read Scripture. Focus groups around the United States evaluated the usefulness of potential study Bible features and helped select the features that would be included in this Bible. Then, more than 1,000 people received passages of Scripture and were asked, “What questions do you have about this portion of the Bible?” Their responses helped determine what kinds of questions the notes would answer, helping to create a resource that answers the questions that real people have asked about the Bible. Notes have been updated in subsequent releases to ensure that this Bible stays relevant and current to modern readers.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as “Who wrote it?,” “Why?,” and “What should I look for?”
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Personal size for easy carrying
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- Thumb indexed to make finding the books of the Bible easier
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
- 7.5-point print size