High on the list of priorities for this revision was the broadening of language to avoid masculine imagery when referring to God. This personal edition of The Saint Helena Breviary has been adapted for use by individual readers who set aside one or more times for prayer in the midst of their busy lives.
- Daily morning prayer, noonday prayer, evening prayer, and compline based on the Book of Common Prayer, with enrichments from the Order of Saint Helena
- All prayers for the days of the week and the church year, from the Book of Common Prayer, adapted for expansive language
- All daily and seasonal canticles (song texts), adapted for expansive language
- The complete Psalter (psalms), in an expansive language adaptation from the Book of Common Prayer translation (also published separately by CPI as The Saint Helena Psalter)
- Complete two-year schedule of Bible readings, with all major and minor holy days, from the Book of Common Prayer lectionary, designed for use with a Bible of reader's choice