Written by three wives and mothers, Theology of Home is a simple guide to help reorient all of us toward our true home, allowing us to think purposefully about how to make our own homes on earth better equipped to get all those living in them to the Father's house. Featuring more than 100 beautiful (and inspiring) photographs from homes around the country, profound words from the saints and other literary figures, and in depth commentary on the theological and spiritual underpinnings of our love for Home, Theology of Home offers readers a tour of the both the Home and the human heart.
Whether you live in a sprawling estate or a humble dwelling, whether alone or with a crowd, this is far more than a book of beautiful photos and great d cor ideas. You will also learn how to create a deeper sense of the divine through:
- Creating a welcoming environment that starts with your Door
- Fostering a sense of remembrance through images, scents, and activities that will keep your family recollecting joy, family, and Christ
- Making your home a place for joyful gatherings and spiritual growth through an emphasis on light
- Prioritizing family dinners to feed the body and the soul
- Opening up your Home to those around you, spreading the joy and peace of Christ with your hospitality
- And much more. . .
Hardcover 235 pp