Infant 'Top Ten' Onesie
Short sleeve infant onesies featuring Episcopal Shield on front and 'Top 10 Reasons for Being an Episcopalian' on back. Comes in your choice of color (red, blue or purple). Made of 100% cotton.. Read more
Onesie features a lap shoulder with short sleeves as well as double needle stitching on the neck, sleeves and leg openings and three metal snap closures on the bottom.
Top 10 Reasons for Being an Episcopalian according to Robin Williams:
- No. 10: No snake handling.
- No. 9: You can believe in dinosaurs.
- No. 8: Male and female, God created them; male and female we ordain them.
- No. 7: You don't have to check your brains at the door.
- No. 6: Pew aerobics.
- No. 5: Church year is color coded.
- No. 4: Free wine on Sunday.
- No. 3: All of the pageantry, none of the guilt.
- No. 2: You don't have to know how to swim to get baptized.
- No. 1: No matter what you believe, there's bound to be at least one other Episcopalian who agrees with you.