Home means so much to so many. Yet it sometimes can be less than ideal.
Written by two wives and mothers, this book offers a guide to re-thinking your home and what it means to your essence and your own sense of "selfness."
Whether you live in a mansion or a more humble home, this book can become your guide to a sense of the divine:
- Creating a welcoming environment that starts with your Door
- Fostering a sense of remembrance through images, scents, and activities that will keep your family recollecting joy, family, and Christ
- Making your home a place for joyful gatherings and spiritual growth through an emphasis on light
- Prioritizing family dinners to feed the body and the soul
- Opening up your Home to those around you, spreading the joy and peace of Christ with your hospitality
- And much more. . .
Hardcover. 235 pps